KateChanResearch is a small, efficient and innovative research boutique, devoted to creative market research in China since 2003. Since 2011, KateChanResearch has been continuously recognized as a "Certified Expert" by both the Embassy of Switzerland in Beijing and the Swiss Consulate of General in Shanghai.
In April 2016, UCommune (Nasdaq: UK) invested in us by taking 6% of the Company share. In 2018, the representation division was established, partially for our global partner cooperation, as is the case with Arction Ltd. (data visualization partner in Finland) and other companies that KateChanResearch might work with that are part of markets overseas.
As of April 2020, we have successfully completed 119 research projects for 87 clients from 26 countries. Highly satisfied clients mainly include internationally respected organizations, publicly listed companies, and Fortune 500 companies.
Since November 2020, the book of Kate Chan - Decoding Tao Te Ching - has been published and distributed by Amazon.
Our business development is based more on word of mouth rather than on our promotional efforts and we retain our customers by simply complying with a wise saying - "growing in slow motion", which aims at continuously ensuring top quality results.
- Established 2003
- Privately held company
- 1-10 employees
- Follow us:
Case Studies, Studies, Publications, Certificates
- Publication Brief Introduction of KateChanResearch (2022)
- Publication Decoding Tao Te Ching (English version) (2020)
- Publication Decoding Tao Te Ching (Chinese version) (2019)
- Publication Outbound Investment Financing for "Go Global" CN Companies (2017)
- Study Marketing U.S. Wine in China (2012)
References, Recommendation Letters
- Reference Market Analysis and Partner Search for Watch Measurement (2019), Client: Witschi and Swiss Business Hub, China
- Reference China Market Study on Defining Target Market for New Design (2018), Client: Sofran Colibry's and Embassy of Switzerland in BJ, China
- Reference Market Survey and Strategic Partner Search (2011), Client: Swiss Embassy in Beijing, China