KateChanResearch is a small, efficient and innovative boutique research firm, devoted to creative market research in China since 2003. As of April 2020, KateChanResearch has successfully completed 119 research projects for 87 clients from 26 countries. Highly satisfied clients include internationally respected organizations, publicly listed companies, and small and medium sized companies. Since 2011, KateChanResearch has been continuously recognized as an "Certified Expert" by both the Embassy of Switzerland in Beijing and the Swiss Consulate General in Shanghai.
Since April, 2016, Ucommune (the largest and most recognized co-working space company in China) has invested in KateChanResearch by taking 6% of the Company share. For our corporate video, please view at: https://youtu.be/Nw2TOvH3FrY
Our business development is based more on word of mouth rather than on our promotional efforts and we retain our customers by simply complying with a wise saying - "growing in slow motion", which aims at continuously ensuring top quality results.
- Established 2003
- Privately held company
- 1-10 Mitarbeiter
- Follow us:
Case Studies, Studies, Publications, Certificates
- Publikation Decoding Tao Te Ching (English version) (2020)
- Publikation Decoding Tao Te Ching (Chinese version) (2019)
- Publikation Outbound Investment Financing for "Go Global" CN Companies (2017)
- Studie Marketing U.S. Wine in China (2012)
References, Recommendation Letters
- Referenz Market Analysis and Partner Search for Watch Measurement (2019), Client: Witschi and Swiss Business Hub, China
- Referenz China Market Study on Defining Target Market for New Design (2018), Client: Sofran Colibry's and Embassy of Switzerland in BJ, China
- Referenz Market Survey and Strategic Partner Search (2011), Client: Swiss Embassy in Beijing, China