Aekip is a technology-based company in Saint Sulpice, Lausanne region in Switzerland. Aekip supplies high quality and competitive price solar panels. In addition, Aekip provides research and development, engineering and consulting services in the fields of solar energy, lasers and spectroscopy.
Aekip is founded by experts in solar energy, lasers and spectroscopy. Aekip has highly qualified members in the field. They have PhD degrees, mainly from EPFL in Switzerland, and have accumulated extensive experience in academia and in industry. Aekip is also in close collaboration with solar energy and laser laboratories at the EPFL. All these make Aekip a strong and efficient group in design, engineering and implementation of solar energy, laser and spectroscopy systems.
- Poly-crystalline solar panels
- Mono-crystalline solar panels
- Research, development and tests on solar cells
- Optical and THz spectroscopy measurements on customer samples
- Design and implementation of optical / spectroscopy set-ups and photonic systems
- Installation, commissioning and maintenance of lasers and spectroscopy systems
- Established 2015
- Privately held company
- 1-10 employees
- Follow us: