Sedin is an intellectual property boutique based in Geneva. Active for over 40 years, we provide counselling and a full range of legal services in the field of intellectual property in Switzerland and abroad. Our team aims at serving your commercial ventures from the assessment of the infringement risk to the protection of your business assets.
Sedin can assist in any country where you are exporting or intend to export your products / services. Outside Switzerland, we have partnerships with firms with expertise in intellectual property law, at a worldwide level.
With sound knowledge of law, practice and case law along with extensive experience in intellectual property, we can properly help you with any need in this area.
We value our clients and believe in their projects. Our role is to deliver strategic advice aligned with your business plans. Being small and centralized, we are fast and flexible to meet your needs.
For the best protection of your commercial assets at the lowest possible cost, we establish a long term protection and defensive strategy by defining together your priorities. We also ensure an open, direct and transparent communication on our fees.
- Established 1976
- Privately held company
- 1-10 employees
- Follow us:
- Association of International Business Lawyers, Switzerland
- Association Romande de Propriété Intellectuelle, Switzerland
- Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle, Switzerland
- International Trademark Association, United States of America
- Chambre de commerce, d'industrie et des services de Genève, Switzerland