Yoshida International Service
Yoshida International Service (YIS) was established in Yokohama, Japan in 2004 to extend the consulting services to the overseas enterprises for entering the Japanese market as well as to help the Japanese companies to build up the business relations with the foreign companies.
For the foreign clients, we conduct the market survey in Japan, search the suitable Japanese partners and also arrange the meeting with such suitable Japanese partners upon the visit of foreign clients to Japan. During such visit, we accompny the client for the meeting, act as the coordinator and interpreter, explain the business practice in Japan and prepare the minutes of meeing as required.
- Established 2004
- Individual enterprise
- 1-10 Mitarbeiter
Case Studies, Studies, Publications, Certificates
- Publikation Procurement of chemical materials from overseas suppliers (2013)
- Zertifikat Switzerland Global Enterprise , Certified Expert (2013)
References, Recommendation Letters
- Referenz Procurement of metal compound from overseas contry (2019), Client: Confidential, Japan
- Referenz Procurement of plating chemical from overseas contries (2018), Client: Confidential, Japan
- Referenz Customer search of steel molds for fiber cement (2018), Client: Elkuch, Switzerland
- Referenz Procurement of plastic materials in Europe (2015), Client: Mitsubishi Electric Co., Ltd., Japan