Russin & Vecchi, International Legal Counsellors
The Russian Practice Group of Russin & Vecchi, consisting of the Moscow, Vladivostok, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk and Washington, DC, offices, was formed in 1991 to carry on the firm's tradition of making legal services available in emerging economies.
Our firm has extensive experience in various spheres of Russian law, including corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, labor and tax law, energy and natural resources law, dispute resolution, real estate and environment law, regulatory law and maritime law.
Russin & Vecchi conducts company due diligence on prospective investment targets and business partners, prepares filings for federal antitrust reviews, carries out registration of foreign legal entities and representative offices, assists in the accreditation of branch offices, forms joint ventures operating with Russian and/or foreign partners, deals with restructuring, liquidation and bankruptcy, and provides continuing assistance to expatriate personnel working in Russia, including assistance with HQS status and work permits.
We also have two Intellectual Property attorneys qualified by the Russian Patent and Trademark Office who are in charge of IP issues and who represent foreign clients in conducting trademark availability searches, trademark filing and registration, drafting and registration of license and assignment of rights agreements.
- Established 1991
- Privately held company
- 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Case Studies, Studies, Publications, Certificates
- Publikation Western sanctions. Latest Update (September 2018) (2018)
- Publikation Western Sanctions. Recent Developments And Application (2017)
- Publikation Western Sanctions.Their Impact on Russian Oil & Gas Projects (2016)
- Publikation Russian Deoffshorization Law (2015)
- Publikation Ship Arrest in the Russian Federation (2014)
References, Recommendation Letters
- Empfehlungsschreiben Gaming Zone Primorye (2016), Client: Primorsky Entertainment Resorts City LLC, Russia
- Empfehlungsschreiben Assistance to the Government of South Korea (2016), Client: Consulate General of the Republic of Korea, Russia
- Empfehlungsschreiben Comprehensive Legal Support of Glatfelter’s Projects (2016), Client: Glatfelter, United States of America
- Empfehlungsschreiben Office Building Construction Project (2016), Client: Perimmon Investments Limited, Cyprus
- Empfehlungsschreiben Corporate (2016), Client: Amdocs Development Limited, Cyprus