PYXIS LAW is a Geneva-based boutique law firm that combines the skills required to lead complex and sensitive legal procedures and to provide legal advice and litigation assistance in various areas of domestic and international trade law.
Our core competencies include advice in international and cross-border trade agreements, corporate litigation (international private law, export/import disputes, arbitration), administrative law (customs proceedings and authorizations), legal aspects of trade finance, as well as management of trade operations urgency issues (case of need, ex parte provisional measures).
Our firm has privileged links with the Turkish market through our correspondent law firms based in Istanbul.
Our guiding values are the strong defense of our clients’ interests and strict independence when fulfilling our mandates.
- Established 2014
- Business partnership
- 1-10 Mitarbeiter
- Follow us:
Case Studies, Studies, Publications, Certificates
- Zertifikat Certificate of Advanced Studies in Arbitration (2020)
- Zertifikat DL-201 - Advanced Course on Copyright (WIPO) (2017)
- Zertifikat CITF, Certificate in International Trade and Finance (ICC) (2016)
- Zertifikat DL101 - General Course on Intellectual Property (WIPO) (2016)
- Zertifikat Certified Specialist SBA Labour Law (Swiss Bar Association) (2016)