International Food Focus Ltd.
International Food Focus is a service provider offering regulatory compliance services in the agri-food sector. We provide pre-commercialization (submission of scientific dossiers to a regulator to demonstration safety and/or efficacy of a new ingredient) and post-commercialization (food label creation, food label audit, French-English translation) regulatory services for the jurisdictions of Canada, the USA and English-speaking and French-speaking EU Member States. We also conduct market assessments and evaluations, specializing in projects which require a working knowledge of the pertinent regulations of the country in question. IFFL also provides education seminars on a regular basis, both publicly available, and customized in-house seminars and workshops tailored to a client's particular requirements.
- Established 1993
- Individual enterprise
- 1-10 Mitarbeiter
- Follow us:
Case Studies, Studies, Publications, Certificates
- Publikation Food Fax "Store Wars" US Vending Machine Food Labels (2018)
- Publikation Food Fax "Store Wars" - Trade Turbulence (2018)
- Publikation Spotlight - Mandatory GM-Food Labelling in the USA (2017)
- Publikation FOP (Front of Pack) Food Labelling (2017)
- Zertifikat Certified Trainer Certificate Bi-ennial Update (2014)