Market development assistance for technical products and services
in the Oil+Gas, Chemical, Electrical Power, Process Engineering and Licensing (EPC), and related industry sectors, in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, and Europe (selected countries with established business relationships).
More than twenty years successful consulting services for European Companies,
Previous activities: Vertrauenskonsultant for the Swiss Consulate General upon its opening in Houston; cooperation with OSEC; Board Member and President of the Swiss American Chamber of Commerce in Houston, Board Member of the German American Chamber of Commerce, Houston.
- Established 1988
- Privately held company
- 1-10 employees
Case Studies, Studies, Publications, Certificates
- Publication Self cleaning Bernoulli Type Filter Applications / AICHE (2014)
- Publication Preventing emissions in coke removal PTQ4/2014 (2014)
- Certificate MSc Bus, Columbia University New York (1978)
- Certificate Betriebswirt (grad.) Wirtschafts-Akademie Bremen (1968)
References, Recommendation Letters
- Reference FLNG Project, Offshore Australia (2015), Client: available upon request, United States of America
- AICHE American Institute of Chemical Engineers, United States of America