BSO Law & Taxes
We offer in Poland law and tax advisory and an outsourcing of bookkeeping services in Polish, English, German and Italian.
We advise foreign investors on all aspects of their activity, from the choice of the place and form for business operations, preparing and negotiation of contracts (e.g. business companies, cooperation, distribution, sales agreements, employment agreements for both managing cadre and employees), to the optimization and solving problems of a cross-border activity. We introduce foreign investors to the Polish market (Greenfield, M&A), conduct both legal counselling and tax advisory for companies in Poland and accompany in realisation of domestic and cross-border projects. We keep the company’s pay and staff books with regard to Polish and international standards.
Our lawyers, tax advisors and accountants have a huge experience which comes from over 16 years of cooperation with enterprises representing various branches of the foreign and domestic markets. We cooperate with the most important business institutions, economic zones and technological parks. We represent our clients’ interests throughout the country. We cooperate with our partner law offices in Germany, Austria and Luxembourg.
Clients: Polish and foreign entrepreneurs investing on Polish market, subsidiaries of foreign companies already operating in Poland, SMEs as well as international holdings and concerns.
Languages: Polish, English, German and Italian.
Office: Wrocław, Branch: Gdynia
- Established 2003
- Privately held company
- 11-50 Mitarbeiter
- Follow us:
Case Studies, Studies, Publications, Certificates
References, Recommendation Letters
- Referenz Tax Consulting, Bookkeeping, Payroll Accounting (2014), Client: Windmöller Polska sp. z o.o., Poland
- Referenz Payroll Accounting (2014), Client: Westerwelle PL GmbH & Co. KG, Poland
- Referenz Intellectual Property Rights, Agreements (2013), Client: Österreich Institut, Poland
- Referenz Corporate law, Taxes, Labour law (2010), Client: Nölken Hygiene Products GmbH, Germany
- Referenz Taxes, Labour law, Commercial and Corporate law (2010), Client: Hirsch Porozell sp. z o.o., Poland