SCME - Swiss Center for Market Entry
The SCME (Swiss Center for Market Entry) supports State and private institutions, with a focus on: Mechatronic manufacturing sector and Fresh Water Teatment:
• Study journeys to Kenya for an empirical Market data-acquisition/collection and
• Creation of a basic marketing analysis and implement them into Kenya.
• Evaluation of suitable distributors/agents for distribution and maintenance
machine tools and tools, automation and robotics.
• Founding of a Chamber of Commerce Kenya – Switzerland.
• Takes over the project management for Industry trade shows in Kenya.
• Build-up Collaborations between Swiss Kenyan private and public
organizations and education institutes.
• Build-up a Swiss-Kenyan MCC (Mechatronics Competence Center) as a
bridgehead. Means Demo Machines in Showrooms presented by Kenyan
operators combined with a College for Technology Transfer.
• Support in the Internationalization process for interested companies from
Switzerland or Kenya.
• SCME works on mandate basis for governments organisations, NGOs and
If you need a first Marketing analysis from the Kenyan Market - to prepare finally the Market entry decision - please don't hesitate to contact us, thank you!
- Established 2011
- Individual enterprise
- 1-10 employees