Let us become your eyes and ears in your Africa business trip!
Founded in 2014, Salt-consulting (swiss-african lateral thinkers) is a consulting firm specializing in intermediation and relationship-building. It’s an independent company based in Switzerland and Burkina Faso. Salt-consulting (swiss-african lateral thinkers) operates mainly in the renewable energies (RE) sector in West Africa (Côte d'Ivoire, Burkina Faso, Togo, Benin and Niger).
Salt-consulting brings its expertise and accompanies Swiss companies in the various stages of the discovery and entry process on the West African renewable energy (RE) markets
Our services :
- Provision of a country profile on the status of renewable energies (RE)
- Provision of specific information on the political, economic and administrative and security conditions.
- Provision of cultural didactic modules (dialect, customs, local codes)
- Linking West African institutions and companies in the renewable energies (RE) sector with Swiss SMEs
- Organize, prepare visits and accompany delegations in Africa
- Promoting the know-how of Swiss companies at the African renewable energy (RE) forums and fairs .
* We work for private companies as well as associations and NGOs.
- Established 2014
- Business partnership
- 1-10 employees
Case Studies, Studies, Publications, Certificates
- Case study Importance of organic matter in enriching of soil in Africa (2015)
References, Recommendation Letters
- Recommendation letter Solfertil-Burkina (2015), Client: Gemanier Eco-recyclage, Switzerland