Künzli, Moraes e Maggi Advogados
Künzli, Moraes e Maggi Advogados resulted from the union of experienced attorneys in corporate and international law, focused on a high commitment to ethics, efficiency and legal solutions tailor made for each client. The law firm's practice focuses on Corporate Law (Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Finance, Venture Capital and Project Finance), Antitrust & Competition Law, Commercial Contracts (review and negotiation of Engineering, Construction, Technology, Joint Ventures, Distribution, Agency contracts, among others), Foreign Investment and Dispute Resolution (Court Litigation and Arbitration).
Our clients are active in different industries in Brazil and abroad. Our international practice involves mainly foreign companies investing (or intending to invest) and develop businesses in Brazil as well as Brazilian companies with business abroad (inbound and outbound investments).
Our attorneys have international background and experience, including multijurisdictional practices.
- Established 2016
- Business partnership
- 1-10 employees
Case Studies, Studies, Publications, Certificates
- Publication Brazil Chapter - Private Antitrust Litigation - GTDT (2016)
- Publication Swisscam Magazine - Legal Chapter - by partner Willi Künzli (2015)
- Publication The Transport Finance Law Review– Brazil Chapter (co-author) (2015)
- Publication Europe Reaches Deal on Derivatives Trading (2014)
- Publication Final Provisions of the Vienna Convention of 1980 - Künzli W (2013)