We are a business consulting and market research firm specialising in the East Europe region and capable of successfully delivering research projects for any European country. From our Krakow office we have staff speaking fluently: Bulgarian, Czech/Slovak, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian and the languages of Former Yugoslavia.
We design and deliver market research and intelligence services that address your business needs and help you achieve your strategic objectives. Services included:
• Competitor Analysis
• Distribution Partner Searches
• Fieldwork Services
• Industry Analysis
• Market Entry Strategy
• Supplier Sourcing
• as well as other traditional B2B and B2C market research.
We cover many different industries and have significant experience in Automotive, Chemicals, Construction (Building Materials, Engineering, Machinery), Healthcare (Medical Devices + Pharmaceuticals), ICT+Media, Industrial / Manufacturing (filters, pumps, valves etc.), Retail (Clothing, Consumer Appliances & Electronics, Cosmetics, Food+Drink).
Proposals for our services are free of charge and we are highly communicative. It is our aim to fully understand any business challenge in order to deliver results, at the same time we give regular feedback to ensure any project runs smoothly.
- Established 2011
- Privately held company
- 11-50 employees
- Follow us:
Case Studies, Studies, Publications, Certificates
References, Recommendation Letters
- Reference Distributor Search in Romania (2014), Client: Fiskars, Finland
- Recommendation letter AFH Tissue Sector Analysis in Baltic States (2013), Client: Metsa Tissue, Finland
- Reference Partner Search various countries CEE + Western Europe (2012), Client: Rasco, Croatia
- Recommendation letter Hematology Devices in Poland, Facility Mapping + Interviews (2012), Client: Horiba, France