BSO Law & Taxes
BSO Law & Taxes offers in Poland law and tax advisory and an outsourcing of bookkeeping services in English, German and Italian. We advise foreign investors on all aspects of their activity, from the choice of the place and form of the activity, preparing contracts, to the optimization and solving specific problems of a cross-border activity.
We introduce foreign investors to the Polish market (Greenfield, M&A), we support their current activity and accompany during an accomplishment of domestic and cross-border projects. We keep the company’s pay and staff books regarding to Polish and international standards.
Our lawyers, tax advisors and accountants have a strong experience which is an effect of supporting enterprises representing various branches of the economy and different accounting systems.
We cooperate with the most important business institutions, economic zones, technological parks. We are active throughout the country. The office is located in Wrocław, we have also a subsidiary in Tricity (Gdańsk).
- Established 2003
- Privately held company
- 11-50 employees
- Follow us:
Case Studies, Studies, Publications, Certificates
References, Recommendation Letters
- Reference Tax Consulting, Bookkeeping, Payroll Accounting (2014), Client: Windmöller Polska sp. z o.o., Poland
- Reference Payroll Accounting (2014), Client: Westerwelle PL GmbH & Co. KG, Poland
- Reference Intellectual Property Rights, Agreements (2013), Client: Österreich Institut, Poland
- Reference Corporate law, Taxes, Labour law (2010), Client: Nölken Hygiene Products GmbH, Germany
- Reference Taxes, Labour law, Commercial and Corporate law (2010), Client: Hirsch Porozell sp. z o.o., Poland